We are committed to reflecting the positive attitudes and qualities of life that are embodied in agriculture and rural living.
The story of the DeWitt County Producers Association is a heartwarming example of what can be achieved when farmers and ranchers come together. Nine brave, bold men took on this endeavor back in 1948 – J.S McCurdy, S.C Parker, Emil Wild and more!
After an exhaustive search for their own space to call home they found refuge at a feed store which became the birthplace from where their local co-op could flourish; supplying farm supplies while also providing farmers with access to wholesale markets – something these determined founders had dreamed about so long ago!
As of today, The DeWitt County Coop remains a fixture of the agriculture community here. A 14,000-square-foot building was erected in 1989, at 401 W. Church Street. It includes offices, a display and sales area, a storage area, and a board room.
Don’t miss out on the chance to save big and stay up-to-date with our latest offerings. Sign up now!